Tuesday, October 7, 2014

hello picture time!!!!


these are my babies!!! three of which I trained.
 so we have 9 missionaries in our little branch and this is us.
these are my three daughters, Mormon missionaries refer to the missionaries they have trained as their children. 

BAPTISMS!!
these are our girls that we have taught and they are amazing !!! Jenny y Yezahira. At first they didn't know that The Book of Mormon was true and that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, but through diligent scripture study and prayer they were able to find out for themselves that it was all true. If they didn't know that they wouldn't have made this promise to God that they will keep his commandments for the rest of their lives, they wanted to get baptized until they were positive, so they did. they took it very seriously , and I see a very promising future for them, I cant wait until they serve the Lord as missionaries and bring others to this happiness.





No comments:

Post a Comment