Hi Everyone!thanks you all for the personal emails I'm receiving from you all, they make me super happy!!
1. A young boy we are teaching went from being completely atheist to knowing that God and Jesus Christ Live and we read The Book of Mormon with him daily and study the messages behind it, he receives revelation that the path towards eternal life, with his family and being able to see his brother again, is going to church and keeping the commandments! Otherwise all the things he does will be pointless if he didn't have hope in The Plan of Happiness!
4. LOL! we went heart attacking at an investigators house for the second time on Saturday and we got caught in the very act again, lol!
I know that we were guided by the spirit and we were meant to be there to talk to him, because otherwise we wouldn't have known that he lost his job and also that he wouldn't have gone to church because he didn't have a white button up to wear, so we got him one and he went with his wife Merium and son, (also our investigators) Church was perfect!! Because it talked about the super cheap education system that will help you get a job and you don't have to have legal documentation to go to school and progress. This program was inspired from the Prophet and his counselors! which makes sense, of coarse, that is how we can serve better and provide for our families, and a requirement is to be an active member of the church! which helps the person in all aspects of life, for without the help of the Lord nothing is possible!. Guess what! he registered!
5. i love that family, we had a great lesson with them about prophets once and i bore my testimony about how i found out to know if the B.O.M was true and at the end of the lesson she started to cry:) the spirit was so strong.
6. I love my companions!!!
7. We have way to much fun, I've never made anyone laugh so much as much as them. My companion cracks me up when she starts speaking like the Grinch.
8. I wish i can tell you all the funny stories that happen but i don't have time.