Wednesday, April 2, 2014

White Washing and Training

Hello Amigos!
as you all know I got transferred and am now serving in Paradise Valley, and i am white washing, which means that both of us are new to the area and dont know anyone.We have a huge area it covers the stake. we are in car full time. i hope my companion could get her bike soon, i  like bikes better because we get to meet more people. What we have to do now is read the area book, meet the bishop and Ward mission leader and get to know all the members, recent converts especially becaeu we have to make sure they get to teh temple and stay active, we also need to look for new people to teach. I am so excited!!!!! I am also TRAINING a new missionary!!! She is so adorable and is from Utah she is 21 and went to the MTC in Mexico. I feel more equipped for training now, I've learned so much and i am so eager to share it with her, and also help her with her spanish :)
 I would love to send out pictures of my goodbyes with the branch that i grew so close to, but i dont have my cable. next week.
 
We got told that we will get to be hostesses at the Easter Pageant year!!
info:  april the 9th-11th; 15th-19th in english and april 12th in spanish at 8pmhere is the adress:525 e main street  mesa arizona
just in case any of you crazy people want to come down here :) it will be fun!
love you all, cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment