Tuesday, October 1, 2013

here they are!!


yes i did out ion a few pounds... and apparantly so didi my companion ;D



random mission pictures : here is me updating the area book, here is me and my companion about otgo to a zone activity from like a month ago!





this is my mission leader! he is so cool and this is one of his four sons :) he also performed a RAnchera at the latin night! ans he is super compassionate his name is Angel Moroni :)





this is me and all my house mate sisters! love them

you know its a missionary house when.... classic


how many sisters does it take to put some bikes on the bike rack?


at the sisters meeting!! super fun!


my mission Presidents wife  Sister Sweenie, love her!


here they are!!



cooking it up choclate chip pancackes and bacon with eggs


we just took this picture today at the mission home, fun preperation day breakfast!  don't i look fabulous


riding in the rain! to stake conference!


the young women dancing flocorico! i really wish that i can send the videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment