Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Visiting the Provo Temple and Seeing Elder Allen!

 Today Tuesday April 30th was our Preparation day, which came sooner than expected, but the exciting thing was that we got to go to the Provo Temple! We arose at 6 am to meet with our district outside to walk together. I was super tired, but it was worth it. Had a wonderful time and that reverence and spirit carried us out to help us during personal study time, I wasn't distracted for one second! I was focused and still have the energy to do all the things that we need to do today, I even feel extra inspired to study more than is needed, instead of doing laundry.
 
 
Yesterday we taught an "investigator" yet it was so real. I learned that by getting to know them first can lead us to teach them in many different ways that will help them come unto Christ. Although it is still pretty hard to know what we should teach them, I feel that the Lord will be by our side. We are here to stand in his place, teach what He would teach, serve how He will serve, and love how He will love. This makes me want to work harder, for I do not want to do anything less than that, I am here to be as the Savior himself and bring others to come to Christ. Although I am not in the field yet, I can already see God's help :)
 
Guess what I saw Elder Allen a day before he left, so I took pictures Sister Allen! but I can't send them on this computer and without a usb that connects to my SD card that plugs into the computer.


BTW he looks great and happy and mature! and I heard he is the best Polish speaker :) I know you'll be happy to hear that he is a great missionary from other people.
 
I can't believe I leave in a week to Mesa, I'm super excited! Well I'll get the pictures coming eventually :D  I love all of you thank you for all you support and love! Thank you for the prayers because I sure need them!
 
 
Ocean branchers and Presidency take care of Naomi and each other you are the best I cant wait to hear from you and see where life is taking you!

1 comment: